Commercial Assistant / Multimedia Planner
KPRC 2 is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our OMNE Houston team as a Multimedia Sales Planner.
OMNE (https://omneresults.com/), a division of Graham Media Group, strives to stay at the forefront of the latest emerging industry trends and has gained national recognition for its forward thinking initiatives . OMNE brings together the best experts with the best technology in the industry to ensure the success of our clients.
We are looking for:
· A customer experience enthusiast, who values customer partnerships.
· A team player who understands that a victory for the customer is a victory for our team.
· A continuous learner. Our Multimedia Sales Planner should always be curious about our clients’ activities and the ever-changing world of marketing.
· A strategist who can understand a client’s business goals and define an action plan to achieve them.
· A proactive communicator who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone.
· A private investigator who always keeps the pulse of the competitive landscape, both for our clients and for ourselves.
· A problem solver who is both solution and idea oriented.
An honest and responsible teammate
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work closely with account managers to coordinate advertising campaigns.
· Entering orders, manufacturing work and facilitating traffic and invoicing processes.
· Establish and maintain high retention rates and a high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and proactively anticipating their changing needs.
· Communicate with advertisers for creative assets and approvals, schedule changes and campaign performance as needed.
· Regularly monitor campaign performance to ensure clients’ goals are being met.
· Provide detailed reports tailored to the goals and objectives of each client.
· Lead generation for all account managers by researching competitive media and using lead generation tools.
· Assist Account Managers / Sales Managers with a variety of tasks and special projects.
· Develop presentations as needed for sales efforts.
· Have a deep knowledge and understanding of all KPRC digital delivery and delivery solutions, offerings and processes.
· Keep abreast of new trends in digital advertising and marketing.
· Apply new knowledge by training other internal teams and client teams as needed.
· Reports to the Director of Digital Sales.
General requirements include the following:
· Desire for a career in sales and marketing.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak effectively with internal and external clients.
· A team player who can work with others towards common goals.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
· Goal oriented and deadline driven.
· Good organizational and time management skills are essential.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred.
· 1 to 2 years of related work experience in digital marketing, preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel / spreadsheets and PowerPoint or presentation tools. Comfortable learning new software and processes as needed.
· Previous experience with Wide Orbit software is a plus.
· Google Analytics certification and Google Ad Manager experience a plus.
To apply, please submit your updated resume and completed application to:
Erin Hoffman, Digital Sales Manager, [email protected]
Click on HERE to download and complete the job application.
As a condition of employment, GMG requires that all newly hired employees be fully immunized against the coronavirus by the first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, unless you are eligible for medical or religious accommodation. .
Any job offer is conditional on the successful completion of a pre-employment screening, background investigation, employment / education checks and reference checks. You must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Texas law.
No phone calls please
KPRC is an equal opportunities employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, KPRC will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.
Copyright 2021 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.