Global Smart Cooktop Industry to 2027
Dublin, May 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Smart Cooktop Market, By Type (Gas Cooktop, Induction Cooktop, Hybrid Cooktop), By Number Of Burners (Less Than 3, 3-4, More Than 4), By Channel distribution (offline, online), by region, competition forecast and opportunities, 2017-2027″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart cooktop market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the growing penetration of smart appliances and growing awareness of the use of smart cooktops. Smart cooktops can be connected to smart dishwashers, smart refrigerators, smart microwaves and other smart devices.
Technological advancements to enhance the cooking experience and growing need for connectivity are positively impacting the global smart cooktop market. Growing disposable income and changing lifestyle preferences in developing economies are fueling the growth of the global smart cooktop market. Rapid urbanization and industrialization activities and launch of smart city transformation and construction initiatives by major authorities are expected to propel the growth of the global smart cooktop market over the forecast period.
Increasing investments by market players in research and development activities for development of innovative technologies and introduction of smart products with user-friendly features are driving the growth of the global smart cooktops market. Smart cooktops offer a cost-effective solution to consumers and offer several advantages over conventional cooktops, which is expected to drive the growth of the global smart cooktops market over the forecast period.
Emergence of a variety of smart cooktop models that include features such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, remote setting of functions, voice-activated assistants, etc. The growing interest in cooking due to growing awareness through cooking shows the purchase of high-end kitchen equipment, thus enabling consumers to choose the smart cooktop market.
The global smart cooktops market is segmented by type, number of burners, distribution channel, regional distribution and competitive landscape. According to region, North America is expected to dominate the global smart cooktop market owing to the early adoption of advanced technologies by the people of the region and major market players.
Major players operating in the smart cooktop market are Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., GE Appliances, a Haier company, BSH Home Appliances Corporation, Whirlpool Corporation, Electrolux Home Products, Inc., LG Electronics Inc., BuzzFeed, Inc. (a top), etc…
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2017-2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022
- Forecast period: 2023-2027
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the global smart cooktops market size from 2017 to 2021
- Estimate and forecast the global Smart Cooktops market size from 2022 to 2027 and the growth rate till 2027
- To classify and forecast the global Smart Cooktops Market based on product type, application, fuel type, region and competitive landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global Smart Cooktops market
- Identify drivers and challenges in the global smart cooktops market
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global smart cooktops market
- To identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the global Smart Cooktops Market
- Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Smart Cooktops Market
Main topics covered:
1. Product introduction
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of the Customer
4.1. Brand awareness
4.2. Factors influencing purchase decision
4.3. Source of information
4.4. Challenges encountered after purchase
5. Global Smart Cooktops Market Outlook
5.1. Market size and forecast
5.1.1. By value and volume
5.2. Market share and forecasts
5.2.1. By type (gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hybrid cooktop)
5.2.2. By number of burners (less than 3, 3-4, more than 4)
5.2.3. By distribution channel (offline, online)
5.2.4. By region
5.2.5. By company (2021)
5.3. Market map
6. North America Smart Cooktops Market Outlook
7. Europe Smart Cooktops Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Smart Cooktops Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Smart Cooktops Market Outlook
10. South America Smart Cooktops Market Outlook
11. Market dynamics
12. Market trends and developments
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. Company Profiles
13.1.1. Company details
13.1.2. Financial data (as reported)
13.1.3. Key market focus and geographic presence
13.1.4. Pricing of target products
13.1.5. Market positioning
13.2. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
13.3. GE Appliances, a Haier company
13.4. BSH Home Appliances Corporation
13.5. Whirlpool Corporation
13.6. Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
13.7. LG Electronics Inc.
13.8. BuzzFeed, Inc. (one top)
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r5vt3g